Any questions? (+39) 090 981 2894
The Church of S. Pietro (or Chiesa Nuova ) dates back to the late 19th century and it was officially consecrated in 1924. The churchyard is characterized by the presence of a mosaic in which two disciples who pull their nets are portrayed. The artwork symbolizes the importance of the "blessing" on the fisherman safety at sea and the abundance of their catch.