Any questions? (+39) 090 981 2894
The small church of Santa Marina is situated in the namesake port of the island. It was built in 1622 and then restored and completed in 1725. Recently, thanks to a Belgian Royals donation , the little church was adorned with hand painted majolica tiles deriving from the original drawings of the '700 and with beautiful chandeliers.