Loading

Any questions? (+39) 090 981 2894

Prehistoric Village of Capo Milazzese

  • Panarea
  • History

Map

enlarge map
       
Close to the suggestive cove of Cala Junco is located a prehistoric village dating back to the Bronze Age (14th century BC), discovered in 1948. The settlement was made up of 23 huts of which today we can see the oval foundations. Excavations have revealed ceramics of Minoan influence and tools, today reconstructed and displayed in the Aeolian Archaeological Museum of Lipari. The archaeological site can be reached from Cala degli Zimmari, proceeding along a path with steps in the direction of  Capo Milazzese promontory.

Near: Where to stay

Near: Where to eat

1.1 km
Restaurants
1.0 km
Restaurants
1.0 km
Restaurants
1.1 km
Typical Restaurants
1.1 km
Typical Restaurants
1.1 km
Restaurants
1.1 km
Restaurants