Loading

Any questions? (+39) 090 981 2894

Church of S. Pietro

  • Panarea
  • History

Map

enlarge map
       
The Church of  S. Pietro  (or Chiesa Nuova ) dates back to the late 19th century and it was  officially consecrated in 1924. The churchyard is characterized by the presence of a mosaic in which two disciples who pull their nets are portrayed. The artwork symbolizes the importance of the "blessing" on the fisherman safety at sea  and the abundance of their catch.

Near: Where to stay

Near: Where to eat

0.3 km
Restaurants
0.2 km
Restaurants
0.2 km
Restaurants
0.3 km
Typical Restaurants
0.2 km
Typical Restaurants
0.3 km
Restaurants
0.2 km
Restaurants